Letting Agents St Albans & Hemel Hempstead
Here at Aubrey & Finn we offer two levels of service; The first is our award winning management service designed to suit busy landlords who want to know the property is being professionally managed and cared for. In addition to this we understand some Landlords want more involvement with their investments and as such we offer a Let only option.
* Market appraisal and recommendations for rent.
* Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
* A professional lettings board erected outside the property.
* Regular specific marketing i.e. local press and property guides.
* Advertising on www.rightmove.co.uk (The UK’s Largest Property Website), Zoopla and our own website and up to 23 other property websites.
* E-mail shots to our database of prospective tenants and major UK companies.
* Arrange accompanied property viewings for prospective tenants.
* Tenant vetting including, credit checks, landlord and employment references.
* All legal documentation including the arranging of a tenancy agreement and its signing.
* Committed Advice and Support
Full Property Management Service
This is the hassle free option if you wish us to take complete control of letting your residential property from beginning to end.
In addition to all the services above, we will take care of the following:
* Monitor and collect rent payments, sending rent on a monthly basis to the landlord accompanied by a detailed statement.
* Arrange the inventories and Schedules of Conditions you need prior to letting.
* Readings of the utilities will be given to your chosen provider.
* Hold the tenant’s security deposit in accordance with new legislation.
* Inspect and report upon your property quarterly, coordinating minor repairs up to an agreed limit and settling invoices from rents received.
* Advise you when the tenancy is coming to an end and seek your instructions for re-letting or selling the property.
* Arrange a full property inspection and inventory at the end of the tenancy.
* Agree any dilapidations (over and above fair wear and tear) with tenants before releasing their deposit.
* Arrange any necessary cleaning and minor repairs, deducting costs from the tenant’s deposit where applicable and agreed.
To learn more about our services please feel free to call or email us to book a FREE rental appraisal where we will gladly run through the letting and management process with you.
Our fees are quoted on a case by case basis depending on the quality of accommodation and rental value but typically run between 7% and 12% of the rental income. We always aim to deliver the most comprehensive and professional service for an honest and transparent price.
If you would like a professional valuation please click here.